Saturday 2 June 2012

What's in my Make-up bag



My cosmetic bag is from Urban Outfitters and it carry's all my day to day make-up plus more, they don't have the exact one online anymore but it is similar to these. As you probably would have guessed i don't where that much make-up as after all i'm only fifteen but when i do these are all the products i use.

I don't wear make-up to school except for the odd dot of concealer here and there, as we are forced to take it off anyway, also i feel like it would bring me out in spots but mainly it would mean getting up another ten minutes earlier and i don't want that.

So my make-up is generally brought out on the weekend, throughout school holidays and on some occasions after school. I don't always where foundation either, mostly in the winter but hardly in the summer as i find it is too heavy and prevents me from catching a tan, but when I do; i use Bourjois healthy mix it is great and reasonably priced at ten pounds.

The majority of the make-up brushes I use are from the brand elf, I especially love their studio range for brushes as well as products.

My make-up routine consists of foundation, concealer, bronzer - to contour, blusher, liquid eyeliner, mascara and lipstick, not much compared to some but it works for me.


I always carry some form of lipsyl around with me, as i can't stand having dry/chapped lips. Most of my lip products are either by Vaseline or Nivea as i find they give me the best results and have quite  a wide variety of products. I keep one in my school blazer, make-up bag(as seen above), room, bag and make-up drawer.


30 comments:

  1. i'm using the same mascaras too and vaseline is my ultimate go to product <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mascaras are good, but i'm looking out for a new one, because they're are running out:(

      Delete
  2. i always love seeing what other bloggers have in their makeup bags!
    unfortunately, we don't have any of the same things :(
    i've been seeing the bourjois healthy mix foundation everywhere, though! i don't think we have it in the states. i really wish we did! aghhh!

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am so jealous that you live in the states, I've always wanted to go there. The foundation is the best one I've come across on the high street, you might be able to find it on amazon? or a similar website!

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm actually using that particular foundation myself ! It's so easy to blend and I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I've used about two bottles of it now!x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your comment! Great post, I'm your first follower on bloglovin, hope you'll follow back :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that you have followed me, and I have followed back!x

      Delete
  5. I'm in love with your blog, it's so cute! wow x

    www.yesitsalisha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your make-up bag! So cute! Just started using blogspot and love your blog so have given you a follow :)
    http://polkadotsophie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's from urban outfitters!x

      Delete
  7. This is such a good post, the print on your make up bag is so cute!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the actual makeup bag!
    and i love the smell of the boujouris bronzer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all bourjois products smell really nice, but that's what i've got to be careful with because they can easily make me break out if i use too much!x

      Delete
  9. Love your make up bag, and all your products! Have never got round to buying the Bourjois bronzer, is it any good? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i think it's good and worth the money!x

      Delete
  10. So neat at tidy I love it, nice bag too

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your makeup bag is really cute! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your make up bag I've been lusting over it ever since I saw it on BeautyCrush's blog

    xx
    leather-clouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's gorgeous, i got it quite a few weeks ago, then beauty crush posted about it and i was like 'omg, i have the same make-up bag as Beauty crush' hahahaa!x

      Delete
  13. I lovvvvve your makeup bag - need to get my hands on one of those!

    Fern, xo

    eff-ee-are-en.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, maybe order one offline but wait for the next discount code!x

      Delete
  14. I love how you have vaseline in there too ! It is one of my must haves as I wear it underneath any lipgloss or lipstick for that extra moisture as my lips get dry very quickly :( !

    I also use the Bourjois bronzer, as I find the smell amazing ! Also its very subtle on me (the light one)

    Oh and ofcourse the falsies mascara ! one of my faves ! Good shout :)



    *

    Check out my blog if you want any professional hair advice, want to read some hair product reviews, or if your just interested in seeing some of my work :) Thanks !

    www.kimberleywilsonhairdressing.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, will be sure to check it out x

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. They're good mascaras, thanks for the comment!x

      Delete